Keep Your Business Sailing Worldwide.
Merciful International (Nig. Ltd.) Supply Chain Solutions offers an expansive geographic network of locations and local experts to provide you a full array of freight forwarding and transportation services. We can handle virtually any size shipment, from less-than-container loads to full container loads, special equipment, and oversized cargo. Merciful International (Nig. Ltd.) Supply Chain Solutions can be your single source to manage sea freight services around the world.
As a forwarder, we book your cargo, arrange pickup and delivery, and manage shipping documentation, regardless of point of destination or carrier. With decades of expertise, we facilitate the entire forwarding process according to your specifications and the applicable requirements of the import and export countries.
FCL (Full Container Load)
As one of the world's leading Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC),* we have the carrier relationships to offer frequent departures at competitive rates for full container load (FCL) shipments from major ports around the world.
LCL (Less-Than-Container Load)
When you don't have enough cargo for a full container, we offer weekly less-than-container load (LCL) departures between major ports, managing every step to give you visibility throughout the process.
When you have faster transit times requirements and air freight is too expensive, our sea/air service is an effective solution combining the economies of sea freight with the speed of air freight.
- Dependable transit schedules and sailings from major ports around the world
- Access to space allocations with major carriers
- Network of consolidation centers and regional gateways to manage cargo flows
- EDI connectivity with vessel operators
- Door-to-door service
- Advanced tracking of your shipment milestones and reporting options
- Leverage our global network, expansive sailing selection, and experienced staff
- Maximize routing and transit options to global destinations across a selection of preferred carriers
- Free your company from the burden of minimum quantity commitments utilizing our negotiated contracts* with carriers in major trade lanes
- Meet your volume, timing and price needs using established, reliable NVOCC* services